onsdag 8. april 2009

Innledende dikt for påsken

25. juni 2006

How horrified was I
To learn the methods how
My family of wife, unborns and a parrot once blue
Were slithered in a sunset drippingly red and to Nature untrue

How horrified was I
To unearth resting places in the reddened soil
To reunite bodies and blood
And limbs to their torsos

How horrified was I
To lower what remained
Of four ghostless shells
To their one common bed

Oh! How horrified was I
To tuck them in
In their final linen
To cry my goodbyes and send prayers to Heaven

How horrified was I
For long I stood there
’Till a thunderous storm
Pricked heavily on my shoulders

Crystal rain shimmering from lightning
Smashing the grave with a hellish knocking on its door
Who is to answer?
A limb or a torso, or a parrot once blue?

How horrified was I!
As lightning gave the final knock
And then from within yielded the door
What horror the vision as I turned to see
Through crystals of eternal shimmer
Levitating there! Parts once buried
Now conjoined into an ungodly Creation
lo! the horror!
My wife’s Rebirth as a parrot once blue
Uttering shrieks of Hell’s construe!

2 kommentarer:

Elise sa...

Hvem skrev dette?

bandito sa...

Diktet kommer fra mitt eget hode. Det er jeg selv som har forfattet det.